Friday, August 3, 2007

Letting Go

Letting Go
by tannix

I can finally let go, of what I have inside
All the pain and anxiety, it shall all subside
I am at bliss when I am letting go
I feel at ease when my burdens flow

I can let go, of all this pain
This restless moment that I'm in vain
I shall let go of what I feel
The moment is now, It shan't be concealed

All these complexities within me
I have released them fully
Such angst and uncertainty
They shall trouble me no more

Alas! here I am, at the verge of letting go
Nothing can hold me back
This feeling I've yearned for
Now is the time that I shall be contented!

Such insurmountable gush of energy
Is what I have in me
When I let go of this feeling
It is like a spiritual healing

That's why I say to my friends, let go
Let go of what you have and everything will follow
But just a reminder to all of you that'll let go
Just wipe your ass and flush the toilet, after you let go

3 comments:

luna_sy said...

natulala at na nosebleed sa tula O_O

TanniX said...

Wahahaha! Alam mo ba na ginawa ko yan habang tumatae ako?

Yun ang tunay na inspiration ng tula!

Freiheitstraum said...

tannix! pasaway ka talaga.hehe